As a successful organisation, supplying schools with a unique and comprehensive curriculum resource, experience has shown us that schools investing in training are able to design their own creative curriculum more quickly and implement it more effectively.
In-house training has many advantages apart from being the most cost-effective use of funding:
- The day is tailored specifically to the needs of your school meeting whole- school, group or individual needs
- Training can be product based and/or address wider issues pertaining to your school.
- All staff both teaching and support can attend at no additional cost
- Under supervision, a hands on technical training session teaches staff to use all the resources with confidence
- Training days can often result in useful strategic work being completed e.g. Long term planning
- Our trainers can share ideas and suggestions from other schools
Although every school starts its curriculum journey from a different place, it is important that staff within each school start the journey together. A training day clarifies the starting point, maps out the route and identifies an agreed destination by inspiring staff to share the vision that will take your school forward.
The CLJ team appreciates setting up and using any new curriculum can be very time consuming, therefore we offer a complete in-service training, tailored to your school’s requirements and needs.
CLJ has a strong reputation for delivering high quality training and consultancy. The schools we work with know that they will receive a bespoke service delivered by high quality people who care.
CLJ will take the time to find out exactly what you want and how you want it delivered. This means you can be assured that you have the opportunity to make the curriculum your own.
Whether you are a small mixed age range school or a 3 form entry, the CLJ training team can visit your school and help you to plan and implement the CLJ in the most appropriate way to meet your individual needs.
Many schools feel that a bespoke training day in their school, with their staff needs and wants being addressed, is invaluable. The CLJ team contact you direct to plan your in service training day – all tailored to suit your school.
Training days tend to get booked very quickly, for further information including cost and how to arrange a training day, please contact CLJ direct. Please remember you do need to have purchased the CLJ resources BEFORE booking your training day.
The CLJ provides on-going technical support and advice by telephone 01634 716222
or email email@example.com
We can arrange online training of how the CLJ works, call now to book a conference call and on line training.